Verderflex peristaltic hose pumps and tube pumps are the ideal solution for pumping liquids and dosing chemicals. Ranging from smaller Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) pumps to the world’s largest hose pumps used in very heavy industrial applications.Verderflex peristaltic pumps are a comprehensive range of peristaltic hose pumps with hose diameters from 5 mm (3/16″) to 125 mm (5″). These pumps reduce downtime, minimize maintenance costs and provide easy to operate and reliable solutions in difficult pumping environments.
- Verderflex peristaltic pumps run at operating pressures up to 16 Bar/230 PSI and flow rates to 90 cubic m/hr/390 US GPM
- Specially designed hose construction to reduce fatigue, resulting in a longer hose service life.
- Simplified disaster proof hose connection for easy maintenance.
- The pumps can be supplied in either close-coupled or long-coupled (bore shaft)styles.
- System connections include DIN PN16, ANSI 1501b and JIS.
- Dry running, the Verderflex peristaltic pump is self priming and will run dry without damage to the pump.
- EHEDG certified hygienic connection options include TriClamp, RJT, ILC, IDF and DIN 11851, all with integral 316 Stainless Steel inserts.
- Can be supplied with accessories including pulsation dampers, dosing controllers, even as complete dosing or transfer stations.
- Clearly defined pump operation and cleaning protocols can be provided as part of the system design process.
- All pumps are supplied with a 2 year warranty covering any defects in workmanship and material under normal use.
Peristaltic Pump applications
The unique design of Verderflex peristaltic pumps make them ideally suited to a wide range of applications, for example:
- Abrasive and highly corrosive products – abrasion is not a limiting factor for the hose and no seals or rotating parts are in contact with the product.
- Shear sensitive applications – the very gentle pumping action does not damage the product.
- The medium to be pumped does not come into contact with any moving parts and is totally and hygienically contained within a robust, heavy duty hose.
- Highly viscous products – the positive displacement action enables high viscosity liquids to be pumped.
- Crystallising media – there are no valves or glands where crystals or product can build up and clog the pump.
- Dosing requirement – the absence of product slip in the hose gives a 100% volumetric efficiency.
- High maintenance situations – the hose is the only wearing part, and with a rapid changeover, downtime is minimal.
- Self-priming applications – the pump can run dry without damage to the hose.
- Products with high concentration of solids – 80% Inorganic solids can be pumped, e.g. in mining applications.
- The pump can be reversed to unblock potential blockages in the suction line.
- Mining industry – dosing process reagents, polymers and slurry transfer
- Water works – Lime, Hypochlorite, Polymer, Ferric Chloride dosing; transfering sludges and filter press feeds
- Chemical industry – corrosive acids, bases and hydrocarbons
- Paints and coatings – Dosing of inks
- Textile industry – Dosing of dyes
- Ceramic industry – Pumping abrasive slip
- Paper and pulp – Pulp, dyes
- Food and beverage – Breweries, wineries, dairies, sugar refining, bakeries, abattoirs and fish processing
- Agriculture – Feed additives, animal vaccines and waste transfer
The Verderflex Dura series combines the compactness of a close coupled industrial pump with all the benefits of the traditional long coupled pump. 70% smaller footprint. Flow rates 3 l/hr – 12 m3/hr and pressure range up to 174 PSI (D10 to D25) and 235 PSI for the D35 to D45.
- Hoses EPDM, NR, NBR & CSM hoses and Verderprene
- Special feature Air gap between the pump casting and the gearbox for zero risk of cross contamination
The original Verderflex peristaltic hose pump for the industry. The VF series provides easy to operate and reliable solutions in difficult pumping situations. Including the VF125, the largest hose pump in the world. Flow rates up to 90 m3/hr and an operating pressure up to 235 PSI.
- Hose diameter 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125 mm
- Hose materials Natural rubber, EPDM, Buna and Hypalon
The Verderflex Rapide are an industrial range of tube pumps that provide a balanced selection of compact and simple to operate peristaltic pumps. Flow rates from 0,25 ml/min up to 17 l/min and a pressure range up to 30 PSI.
- Wide range of motor power
- Remote control & dispensing options
- Tube changeover in seconds