Call (502) 297-0142 for a free quote for plate heat exchanger service and repair!
To keep your equipment running in top operating condition, maintenance is essential. We offer comprehensive repair and cleaning services to avoid unplanned shutdowns. To take advantage of our expertise, you can call on our highly qualified service engineers to help troubleshoot maintenance issues onsite and advise you at your facility.
We also offer training to your staff to handle your routine maintenance. This can save valuable time and money on maintenance. We give your staff the expertise to respond quickly and properly maintain equipment, reducing shutdown time.
We deliver high efficiency and optimal performance by providing service to All Brands of heat exchangers for both plate and frame services. This enables you to get all spare parts and reconditioning services for all makes of plate heat exchangers from a single, OEM factory.
Plate heat exchanger reconditioning
If plate heat exchanger performance lags, it is possible to improve performance through reconditioning. Reconditioning services include:
- Disassembly and visual inspection to determine components that can be reconditioned and those that need replacement
- Removal of glued gaskets, usually with the use of special nitrogen de-bonding systems
- Plate cleaning
- Dye-penetrant testing, if required, to verify plate pack integrity
- Preparation and application of new gaskets to the plates according to updated material specifications
Repairing decanter and disc stack separators
When rotating equipment requires repair, we can provide the following services for our decanters and disc stack separators:
- Standard maintenance, when service in the field is not convenient
- Welding of areas damaged due to mechanical, chemical or erosion attacks
- Refitting of wear parts, such as o-rings and gaskets
- Replacing worn out or damaged items
- Executing upgrades
- Balancing static and/or dynamic equipment based on needs and available equipment
- Conducting a test run, depending on the equipment
For questions regarding service and maintenance contact us at 502-297-0142.