Specifically engineered for critical SIP/CIP environments, It has all stainless steel construction and smooth surfaces for superior wash-down capabilities.
The SaniQuip Sanitary Mixer is ideal for sanitary, pharmaceutical, biotech, cosmetic, and food applications. It has a light-weight motor with continuous speed control and integral digital tachometer, a compact open pedestal design, integral tri-clamp tank mounting, and a high polish finish on in-tank wetted parts. A variety of impellers can be selected from ProQuip’s full range of high-performance designs, including ProQuip’s HiFlowTM high efficiency hydrofoil. The SaniQuip Sanitary Mixer can be used in tank volumes from 50 liters to 20,000 liters. Designs cover from fractional to 5 HP with constant torque, variable speed from 100 to 2000 RPM
Top entry Agitators
- Full line of gearboxes from fractional to over 1,000 horsepower. Torques to over 1,000,000 in-lbs.
- Technical expertise, application experience and market knowledge to select the proper drive for your mixing needs.
- Custom-designed systems available for special applications.
- Reliable, trouble-free performance with quality components selected for optimal mixer service.
- Complete range of seal options through double mechanical seals at pressures exceeding 100 bar.
- In-house testing and evaluation of mixing applications.
- Simplicity in mechanical designs.
- Helical spiral bevel or involute worm gear available in each size range.
- Unmatched customer service, from initial design, to installation and startup and aftermarket parts and service.
Side entry Agitators
- Full range of side entry agitators.
- Both belt drive and gear driven designs are available for demanding applications, including digesters, bulk storage, and asphalt.
- Horsepower and Speed Ranges:
Small: 1-10HP @ 120-420 RPM
Medium: 15-30HP @ 150-500 RPM
Large: 40-100HP @ 150-420 RPM
ProQuip High Performance Mixing Impellers
- Impellers selected for optimal mixing process using design correlations.
- Conservative mechanical design criteria utilized and verified with FEA.
- Complete range of process specific impeller designs.
ProQuip Shaft Design
- Conservative Mechanical Design Criteria for Strong Shafts
- Severe duty design operating below 65% of first critical speed.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) used to calculate critical speed and shaft deflection.
- Shafts designs from 1.5″ solid to over 12″ solid with free overhung lengths exceeding 50 feet.
- Complete range of materials available, carbon steel, stainless steel, and high corrosion resistant alloys – Hastelloy, Titanium, Tantalum, etc. as specified/required.
- Coated shafts, Plastisol, PVDF, FTFE, PFA etc.
- Lined shafts, rubber, FRP
- Tubular shafts are used where applicable. Tubular shafts provide a stiff, light weight design which may be more cost effective in longer shaft designs. Tubular applications with shaft lengths exceeding 60 feet.
ProQuip High Quality Agitator Seals
Full Range of Agitator Seals
- Vapor Seals
- Stuffing Box
- High pressure, Graphited Teflon packing
- Low pressure, Graphited Teflon packing
- Mechanical Seals
Complete range of agitator mechanical seals available from top seal manufactures, including Chesterton, John Crane and Flowserve.
- Single Mechanical
- Single Split Mechanical
- Double Mechanical
- ProQuip mechanical seal designs allow removal of seal without need to remove the drive or shaft/impeller assembly.
- ProQuip double mechanical seal cartridge designs allow pressure testing of seal assembly with seal shaft in the maintenance shop.