Pressure Vessels and Custom Fabrication Tanks
Our suppliers are certified to build or repair practically any type of tank; large, small, pressure or atmospheric. We provide services to pharmaceutical/biotech, petro-chemical, and food and beverage industries
- “R”, “U”, and “S” Stamp Certified
- We can fabricate your equipment to any of the following design standards:
ASME Section VIII, Div. 1
API 620 and 650
- 304L, 316L, Hastelloy and other exotic alloys
- Our facility has the ability to fabricate larger process vessels of several thousand gallons to handle almost anything you may need
- Autocad drafting design
- Food Grade, Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Cosmetic or Chemical
- Small R&D Vessels to Large Storage Tanks and Reactors
- High-sanitary mirror finishes as well as the standard 2B/Mill finish for your vessels.
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- ASME certified dye check and radiograph (X-Ray)
- All of our equipment is designed by highly experienced personnel to strict standards and codes such as ASME, API, UL, AISC, and ASCE. PE stamping is also available. Complete calculation packages are available when required.
- Heat transfer repair
- Refinish interior of vessel
- Repair, modify and add manways, valves, fittings, etc.
- Additions of vortex breakers, baffles, sight or light assemblies
- Modification or addition of sprayball assemblies
- FREE on-site vessel inspections to help evaluate whether repair, modification or replacement is required.
We will work directly with the customer to complete the required design, engineer the product, submit CAD drawings for approval and manufacture products with the highest possible quality. We can provide pressure vessels or non-code tanks. Our skilled craftsmen have the experience and talent to provide you with a finished product that will meet your custom specifications perfectly.
For more information and questions regarding tanks, contact us at 502-297-0142.