Hairpin Heat Exchangers - Process Equipment Solutions
Hair-pin Heat Exchangers
- Operates in true counter current flow permitting extreme temperature cross.
- Economically adaptable to service differentials.
- Ideal for wide temperature ranges and differentials.
- Standard double pipe or multi-tube design reduces engineering, thermal design,
drafting and shop fabrication costs.
- Provides shorter deliveries than shell and tube due to standardization of design and construction.
- Resistance welded longitudinal fintubes utilized for high heat transfer efficiency.
- Available in a wide range of sizes to meet most process requirements.
- Multiple sections shipped completely assembled and ready for process piping connection.
- Can custom engineer equipment to meet any process or piping requirement.
- All hairpin heat exchangers are A.S.M.E. inspected and Code stamped